Friday, September 17, 2010

Outfit Posts?

So, I'm thinking that I might start including an outfit post every week.  Fridays maybe?  Anyway, I would appreciate feedback.  It's mostly just for the benefit of my friends back home, so if you see me every day here feel free to completely ignore them.

The Deets:  Dress-Kohl's $14, Belt-Thrifted $1, Shoes-Walmart $10, Cami-Maurices $8, Earrings-Thrifted $1



I love these earrings.  I really do.  I found them at a thrift store for a dollar and I felt absolutely no guilt buying them.  I really don't have very many earrings that I really like, so I was glad to find these.


My other purchase was these shoes.  I found them at Walmart while I was searching for a pair of black flats.  I liked the look of them right away, I also got them because they're actually GOOD shoes.  Not just cute.  I figure I should probably occasionally wear something with a little support.

LAURA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment