Thursday, January 13, 2011

So Excited. . .

So, about a week ago The Pioneer Woman posted this photo contest.  I've entered a few of her contests before, but with no luck, however, I thought I might give it a go and submitted a picture.  Just tonight, I was checking her blog and decided to look over the semi-finalists.  She posts one group of pictures each day.  So I skimmed through groups two and three and almost closed the window when I decided to look through the first group.  I was quickly skimming through when my eye was caught by this.  


Yep.  
That's my picture.
I'm kind of in shock right now.
Anyway.
I think I should go to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is super! Keep us posted!

    And the prize is... Wow! That could certainly buy you two or three lenses. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great, Sara! (To think that Kirsten's rather splattered breakfast almost won!)

    ReplyDelete