Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Procrastination You Say? Never.

Weeeeel, here we are again.  Ahem.  Let's just skip the whole 'sorry I haven't posted in several lifetimes' part and just get on with it.

So, explanation time, I suppose.  Well,  I really don't really have a good excuse.  No shark attacks or meteors from outer space, etc.  Basically, I've been lazy/busy.  When I'm not busy being lazy I'm busy being busy.  If ya know what I mean.  (Now, you're probably asking yourself if I ever speak anything but gibberish and I think the only way to answer that is with some poetry.  'Twas brillig and the slithy toves. . . . Well, you know how it goes.) 

 Whew, I'm glad that parenthetical aside is over.  I was getting lost in my own brilliance.

Anyway, all that to say:  I don't have a good explanation.  (Sometimes, when I start doing paragraphs like the above, I have to abandon ship and just begin a new paragraph altogether.  Heck, sometimes I start a whole new blog post.)

So, here, have some pictures to make up for my mindless babbling. . .

It's summer here.  It's been summer since I got home from school, really.


Blackberry blossoms.


Jubilee at church being cute.


I found a ladybug, ladybird, whatever.  I love them for their photogenicness. 








Baby tree.


Crown Vetch.





This is probably my favorite picture from that photoshoot.  Queen Anne's Lace.



Any comments would definitely be appreciated.  Babbles or no babbles?

Signing off 'til the next century.
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back - maybe you'll stay awhile. I especially love the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like whoah...all of these are super good! When we get to 'scow, you need to give me some photography tips, k? Mine are all so boring...and unclear.

    ReplyDelete