Sunday, June 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So, I'm back again.  I haven't done SHS in a while, mostly out of laziness.  Hmph.  I decided it was time to get my act together and actually start posting on my blog again.





Here are this week's interpretations.  As usual, I take the prompts more as guidelines than strict rules,  ifyaknowwhaddamean.

Emotion:
I love thunderstorms.  The rolling clouds, the thunder and lightning, the pouring rain and the clear calm afterwards. 





From A Flower's Point of View:
Look at me, cheating already.  I know, sad, right?  Oh well.






Natural Frame:
These are a couple of my favorite pictures from this week.  I love the way the driveway and trees frame the shot.












Letters: 
This picture was the only one that I took with this challenge specifically in mind.  It didn't turn out at all the way the I had pictured it and I had to post-process the heck out of it to get it at all presentable.  Blurgh.





Bliss:
On Thursday I went shopping in a nearby town with my best friend, her little sister and my little sister.  We went to Forever21 and let me tell you, it was bliss.  Do you see all those beautiful necklaces hung up in the frames (I loved that idea)?  None of them cost above $8.00 and most of them cost less than $4.00.  Happy, happy day.






8 comments:

  1. I love the flower one. Very cool. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, the thunderskies, and the colofrful frame,and the last monochrome Bliss is just beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture says it all. VERY blissful indeed. :) Great shots, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back - your work is way too pretty not to show off. I love every single shot. Gorgeous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all simply stunning but for different reasons! Very versatile and lovely! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites are the natural frame photos. Your photography is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Love the natural frame pictures! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some nice captures. I love Natural Frame and flower point of view. Well done

    ReplyDelete