Friday, July 1, 2011

Wuv, Twue Wuv

On Saturday my only older sister got married, or hitched as we say down in these here parts.  It was lovely and personal and gorgeous altogether.  I think I'm going to have to parcel the pictures off into several different groups, but here are some shots while we were getting ready and then some I managed to get of her while the professional photographer was busy with the groom and groomsmen.



The loverly bride with her eyes on.


It's places like these her true personality shines through.


The bridesmaids' bouquets.


Me, getting my hair did.  Photo credit:  Ashley.


She wasn't even posing for me, she was just looking down while I buzzed about her taking snapshots while I could.


Again, not paying attention to me.


Okay, here I asked her to do this.


And one last time, not paying attention to me.

Hopefully, I'll have some more up soon.  
Right now we're in the Smokies on vacation though, so no promises.


1 comment: