Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Pictures: Part Two

Just a quick note: if you would vote for me in the sidebar poll here, I would be forever grateful.

Alright.  So, finally more pictures from the wedding.  As you might notice, I'm in a lot of these pictures, and at least half of them were taken by a friend of mine.




Mercy.


Lindsey and her sisters (and sister-in-law).


These are my siblings, people.  I'd say we're a pretty good-looking bunch.


Titled: Bridesmaids in the Wind.


Linds and Kelsey, the maid of honor.


My lovely mother and the flower girls, who seem to enjoy making weird, awkward faces.


The whole time we were taking pictures, thunder and lightning were going a little ways off, and then it just started pouring. 


Traditional bride-in-the-holding-room-eating-food shot.


Why yes, my sister DID get married in a church with tie-dyed windows.


Aaron claiming his bride.


The bridal party.


The kiss and. . .


The pronouncing bit.

I'm going to try to put up more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That photo of the siblings is really cute; everyone's expression seems so genuine. I also really like the people photos you took.

    ReplyDelete