Thursday, July 1, 2010

Breaking the Rules: Princess Edition



Yeah, I'm breaking the rules.  Again.  Deal with it.  (I think I'm getting more and more belligerent the more I blog.  I think this is a bad thing).

I was upstairs in the kitchen preparing to make dinner for my family, even though I won't get to eat it because I'll be WORKING tonight, when Jubilee came up to me wearing her Cinderella dress.  Her outfit really resonated with me, considering my current not-getting-to-taste-the-fruits-of-my-labors position in this family, and I grabbed the camera and (after brushing her hair which contained astonishingly large amounts of yogurt from lunch) headed outside.


I had managed to take one whole picture in front of our large and extremely beautiful riding mower (hey, I forget to check the background sometimes, okay?), when who should come barreling over the hill, screaming "Wait, fow me!!!", but little Princess Puffball herself.


That girl is a BAD influence on her older sister, let me tell you.  As soon as she arrived, they started doing this.


I can't decide if Jubie looks more like a gorilla or a teapot. 

Then came the closed eyes series.  It's hard to see it the tiny little camera screen, but once I put them on my computer, I could tell that she had her eyes closed in an unprecedented amount of the pictures.  I won't put all of them up, but here's a pretty good example.


I call this look Cinderella-surfing-with-her-eyes-closed.  I think it's a pretty accurate description.

Then she started being just plain weird.









. . .AND that's enough of that.  Have these few more.



Cheesy Smile



Pert



Alice in Wonderland



Princess *


*(The awesome flower in her hair was made by my artsy-fartsy older sister, Lindsey.  It's her birthday today.  She's all of 22 now.  Hi, Lindsey.)







3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, Mom here. LOVE the new blog. You're rather artsy-fartsy yourself! By the way, as much as I appreciate any help in the kitchen, I hardly think that making the crepe batter for me counts as preparing the family dinner! ;) Although, I must say, I wish you could join us for dinner. And again, I DO appreciate your contribution for dinner. Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! I love the one of Bella barreling from the house. It's looks like she's about to wipeout at any moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Alice in Wonderland picture. It makes me happy. :]

    ReplyDelete