Thursday, July 8, 2010

James Bond vs. Ninja



Today the boys and I had a photo-shoot.  They've been badgering me about it ever since I started the photo-shoots with the girls.  Finally, today, I bit the bullet and headed outside wearing my super-duper photographer's outfit, which consists of whatever shirt I happen to be wearing and my trusty basketball shorts (which may or may not have come from the boys' section of Kohl's)** with a comb in one spacious pocket and a marker and bottle of hair gel in the other.

**(Kohl's is probably a trademark or something, so if anyone asks, we're all going to pretend like we're just talking about close family friends by the last name of Kohl who happened give me these shorts, all right?)

We were going to do several different outfits ranging from preppy to ninja to gangsta to MIB.***  Since I had not taken into account that my brothers are 11 and 13, respectively, and do not in fact *own* the wardrobes of preps, ninjas, gangstas, and MIB, I didn't get what I was looking for.  I really don't think I can be blamed for the quality of these following pictures since what I had to work with was one kid in sweats and one in a suit.

***(We're just going to pretend that you didn't have to look at this to know that MIB = Men in Black)


So, James Bond may or may not be wearing shoes.  What of it?  Doesn't everybody's favorite 00 agent deserve to let his little tootsies breathe now and again?


So, the gun James Bond is pointing at you may or may not be yellow and orange plastic. What of it?  He doesn't even NEED that gun.  All he needs is the smouldery look in his eyes that says "Ladies, I'm here for *you.*"


See?  I *told* you so.


So, he's smiling.  What of it?  James Bond isn't allowed to break into a grin occasionally?



So, he looks like Alfalfa****.   What of it?  James Bond isn't allowed to be a little rascally sometimes (hey, it's a pun, he-he)?

****(PLEASE, don't tell me you don't know who Alfalfa is.  Little Rascals?)



So, he looks like a psychopath.  What of it?  James Bond kills people all the time anyway.  He isn't allowed to look like what he is?


Ninjas are cool.  Especially if their names are Zach.



The only times Zach-ninjas aren't cool is when they do this. . . 



. . .And this. . . . Aw, is the wittle ninja scared?  Where did the cool go?  


Oh wait, I think I found it scared and hiding in a corner.  Moving on.



Ummmm.  Moving on to a different country. . .



Better


Best

The End






No comments:

Post a Comment