Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FOOTBALL! Well, kind of. . . .Okay, not really


Sunday was the school football game.  Going to a small (really, really small: like, minuscule) liberal arts college, we don't have any organized sports teams. Every term, for the guys, we have a sporting event.  Rugby, basketball, volleyball and football (Okay, I lied, the girls can play volleyball too).  However, as I didn't get any very good pictures of the action itself, these are just pictures I took while I was there.



Lizbelle and Natalie all face-painted up.


Izze.


Bobbi's eyes.


The guys all singing the Doxology together after the game.


Jonte and I.



Kristy and Laura.


The other Laura, Becki and Kristina.


And lastly, but definitely not leastly. . .one of the my teacher's sons.  Doesn't he have the prettiest eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment