Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm really proud myself this Sunday.  Two of my pictures are completely SOOC, two are *barely, barely* edited, and I only really did anything at all with one of them.





SOOC:
A friend and I went to the pet store for a class project we're doing and I thought this little guy was adorable.


Sprouting:
This one is also from the pet store and also SOOC.



Isn't It Ironic:
Isn't it ironic that it's May, and everything *looks* like it's Spring, but it's really only 50 degrees out.





Lazy:
Another pet store find.  Different pet store this time.



Smells Like Spring:
I love this one.  I barely edited it and I love the greens in it.

4 comments:

  1. Love the first two - such great perspective in them!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh so hard to choose a favorite - I love the first two shots but I also love your perspective on the grass capture! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are really beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful, I love the grass shot!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! To answer your question, I used a 50mm 1.8 lens on my SOOC camera shot--but really, it looked good SOOC cuz I got lucky with really good light! :)

    ReplyDelete