Monday, May 30, 2011

Justin and Laura: The Troublemakers

I've been terrible about posting lately, so, for anyone who cares, I apologize.  
These pictures are from a photoshoot I did with my brother and sister-in-law a few weeks ago.  Now, I like to think that I've photographed some pretty difficult people before: babies, my two little sisters, etc.  However, I think Justin has been the worst.  Now I did get some good ones, and looking through these you might think I'm exaggerating about how terrible he was, but I'm not.  The only time he smiled was after he had just made some horrible face at the camera, or managed to get his hand in front of the shot.  It seemed to think it was terribly funny.  

All this to say that I think I've done a pretty commendable job with these considering the type of thing I had to work with.


Smirking to himself about the trouble he was about to cause.


I think Laura might have just kissed him.  I can't think why else he would be smiling.


Yup.  Like this, the entire shoot.


I think this was right after he threw the dandelion at me right as I was taking a picture and it ended up in the shot.





Laura trying to make him behave.


"But I am behaving.  Sorta."


"Uh-huh."





Whenever he actually did consent to smile, this was it.  Boxy and fake.  Thanks big brother, I love you too.











I'll try to put up a few of the pictures of them with my niece Ella soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment