Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: May Day

Today I don't really have time to actually blog, because we are about to run out the door to a football game, so I think I'm just going to go the direct, simple description route.





Architecture:
Auntie's Books in Spokane, WA.  I took this while we were there for a day.


Rimmed with Light:
This one and the Favorite one could have almost been interchanged, but I decided I liked the one I chose for Favorite slightly better because it was delicious as well as pretty.



Toes or Feet:
Another picture from our daytrip to Spokane.  Poor Mel, defeated by the iron man.



This is my Favorite:
Dessert last night was some amazing cupcakes topped with these beautiful caramel swirlies. 



Shade(s):
A picture of the Spokane falls as taken through my sunglasses.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots this week Sara - I'm in love with the first two. WOW! Incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! I love that first one and the dessert looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - love your rimmed with light!! and your dessert shot is soo beautiful - great light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rimmed with light and favorite shots! I really want some of that dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What inspiring photographs, these are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with everyone else! Very stunning photographs. I do love the running one though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked the camera! The architecture and rimmed in light are stunning. The toes/feet cracked me up - love that one. It so needs to be a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! So creative. Love, Love, LOVE your rimmed with light. And the running one - whahahaha - and that carmel topper thingy - sign me UP!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Your architecture shot is amazing!! Your favorite has me seriously hungry!

    ReplyDelete