Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

Oh Easter, how I love thee. 
 We started it all off with the early 8 A.M. service and then home for a nap and some post-service pictures. The mother of my boarder family is a great cook and very well prepared and always on top of everything.  We had about twenty guests over, plus the thirteen of us, so it was a pretty good crowd.  


Italian soda bar.  Yum.


Appetizers.  Do you see the asparagus in blankets?  Do you?


Shrimp in an ice bowl.


The beautiful table.


Why yes, I do like candy.


FOOD.  The beautiful ham is not visible because it's underneath the tin foil, but it was very, very good.


Susanna, Mel, and I.


Susanna.   


Roomies.


And the other roomies.


Bea.


I love Easter lilies.  Don't you?





Layla.  So cute. 

I hope that you went to church, ate too much food, fellowshipped and rejoiced as much as I did because. . . He *is* risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment