Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Hello Again

I don't have much to say today.  My brain is mostly fried.  This has been about the most intense week of school ever.  Anyway, with that spectacular introduction, enjoy.




Time:
My roommate and I went on a drive today and ended up finding this beautiful Roman Catholic church.  It's the first one consecrated in the state of Washington and although I'm not Roman Catholic, there was still a wonderful feeling inside.  We tiptoed and whispered and it felt almost as if time was suspended.





Poetry:
One of the gravestones at the Spalding homestead site.





Outside:
You all, I'm so amazed and glad that I can live in a place like this.  Okay, so I don't technically live here, but I live close.  Just the amazing beauty of creation gets me every time.





Zoom:
While we were at a lake as part of our fieldtrip, this nearby cropduster kept showing off and zooming over our heads.



Isolation:
My beautiful classmate Heather.



10 comments:

  1. These are all terrific photos! I particularly love the crop duster and your portrait. Oh, and I loved the cathedral, too. Lovely shots all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outside and zoom are incredible. I can hear the plane zooming by. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, that portrait of Heather is beautiful.
    PS-love the backdrop for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these shots are perfect! Loving the isolation and outside shots. And that church is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love your outdoor shot - so powerful & majestic

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outside one reminds me of my years and the amazing Mountains in Japan. love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful... I could look at each one for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful work - your zoom shot is pretty great and your friend is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Love the outside shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All such fantastic shots!! LOVE your take on time, poetry & zoom...so creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete