Monday, March 21, 2011

Been Making Some Changes Around Here. . .

So, you've probably noticed that the blog has changed a little, or maybe a lot. Although I did stick with the flying birds.  I think I'm a wee bit partial to them.

I really wanted to be able to post larger pictures and my other template wouldn't allow that.  I also didn't think that the other one looked at all professional and since I'm probably going to end up using this partly as a portfolio blog, I wanted something that looked like it took at least a leetle bit of effort.

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep everything as it is right now, but it probably won't change too much.  Anywho, comments and opinions are definitely much appreciated. : )

 And now, since this is a photography blog, some pictures.







1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love what you have done with the setup! ;) ~HMS Ponde

    ReplyDelete