Friday, March 25, 2011

Photo Challenge

So, I'm entering the Fabulous Friday photo challenge.  The only rule is that it should be your favorite shot of the week.  I thought it might be fun to participate.


Although picking a 'favorite shot' is always hard, for me anyway, this week has been really light on the photos, so it wasn't too hard to narrow it down to this one.  I don't know what it is about it, but I really like it.  I also chose this shot because I like how the square crop worked out.  I haven't really ever used it before, although I've *tried* to do it a few times, it's never looked good.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the soft, muted colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shot. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the processing you did on this.

    Thank you for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete