Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sabbath


Sunday I went over to my brother and sister-in-law's to hang out in the afternoon and watch the Kentucky game (which we won, by the way).  I ended spending more time taking pictures of my niece than I did watching the game, but I'm not complaining.

Isn't she cute?


She learned how to crawl while I was away over Spring break.  





This is in my Sister-in-law's kitchen.  I was shooting in Manual mode and this picture came out overexposed and with an odd white balance, but I like it, I mean, she has a butter dish shaped like a Rhino, how could you not like it?


After the Kentucky game was over, I went with my sister-in-law to her sisters' house to paint easter eggs.





Laura, my sister-in-law.


We made Ukrainian Easter eggs, which are quite a bit more exciting than conventional ones.  I made one, but I'm saving the picture for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.


However, here's a picture of a different one, isn't it pretty?


Heh, Ashley and Ella.


And a more normal one for Ashley's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment