Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So, this is my first time doing the Scavenger Hunt Sundays, but I thought it might be a fun challenge. 





Camera Phone:
Booooring.  I know.  I was planning a different picture, but I ended up traveling all day yesterday and didn't have time to take it.


Camera:
My lamp's reflection in a lens.



Shoes:
I took my sister and her fiance's engagement pictures this week.  This is one of my favorites.


Chair:
Bella-boo.  Yes there's a chair there too.



Imperfection:
Another shot from the engagement shoot.  This is also one of my favorites, even though it's blurry and definitely not perfect.


10 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderful - love your shoes and imperfection shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chair shot, she is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured some great shots of your sis! I am sure she loves them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great...LOVE your shoe shot & your imperfection shot - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful engagement pics! Imperfection seems to be perfect to me, the feeling in that is just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imperfection is super cute?

    What's that lens? It says minolta- interested in selling it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! Love these.

    I'm hosting a new linkie over at my blog called Fabulous Friday. I'd love it if you could participate! The link is:
    http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/fabulous-friday-linkie-party.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete